Hey all!
This is my initial post for Two Men & the Wifey Studios. It's a small game publisher that's run by me. I've always wanted to create me own games and felt like I could probably pull it off (along with everything else I have going on in my life).
I plan to use this blog as a sort of Dev Diary to keep a journal of my progress for Two Men & the Wifey Studios' first project named, "Space Opera." It's a SciFi RPG/Scrolling Shooter hybrid. The idea is to capture the Zelda-like classic gaming feel of the adventure or RPG feel, but with a SciFi theme. The idea is to NOT re-create current hits like Mass Effect in a 2D setting. We'll see how it turns out.
Next time, I'll discuss the selection process I went through when deciding on which game engine to use for Space Opera.
No comments:
Post a Comment